Projects per year
Artificial intelligence (AI) as a domain is growing in society, in business, but also in the computer science department. Furthermore, national and European research agendas in AI strongly promote both technical advances (such as deep learning) and societal challenges to be tackled (such as the ethical study of consequences of AI technology). Locally, we are actively involved in both lines of research, and both applied and academically. We address AI largely in two themes: Trustworthy artificial intelligence and AI in practice.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- Research Line Artificial intelligence (part of THIS program) - Associate Professor
- Department of Computer Science - Associate professor
- Research Line Resilience (part of LIRS program) - Associate Professor
- Research Line Artificial intelligence (part of THIS program) - Senior Lecturer
- Department of Computer Science - Senior Lecturer
- Research Line Resilience (part of LIRS program) - Senior Lecturer
- Research Line Artificial intelligence (part of THIS program) - Lecturer
- Research Line Security and privacy (part of THIS program) - Lecturer
- Department of Computer Science - Lecturer
- Research Line Innovation (part of LIRS program) - Lecturer
Decision support model for effects estimation and proportionality assessment for targeting in cyber operationsMaathuis, E. C., Pieters, W. & van den Berg, J., Apr 2021, In: Journal of Defence Technology. 17, 2, p. 352-374 23 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article › Academic › peer-reviewOpen Access
Tummers, S. C. M. W., Hommersom, A. J., Lechner, E. H. S., Bolman, C. A. & Bemelmans, R., 2020, BNAIC/BeneLearn 2020 : Proceedings. Cao, L., Kosters, W. & Lijffijt, J. (eds.). Leiden: Leiden University, p. 298- 312 15 p.
Research output: Chapter in Book/Report/Conference proceeding › Conference article in proceeding › Academic › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile