The goal of the project is to set up a network for knowledge and experience exchange for the European construction sector. Within the 2 year project the objectives are the professional exchange of experience concerning four specific topics: Building Information Modelling (BIM), work-based learning, digitalization in VET and transition in VET.
|Effective start/end date||1/09/17 → 29/02/20|
- Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e.V. (Project partner) (lead)
- Vilnius Builders Training Centre (Project partner)
- Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Project partner)
- Centre IFAPME (Project partner)
- Educational Research Institute (Project partner)
- SATAEDU (Project partner)
- European Builders Confederation (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.