This project aims to develop an inclusive governance roadmap to transform Indonesian cities towards social-ecological resilience in the face of water-related disasters. We focus on studying social-ecological interactions in slum areas in three different locations in Indonesia: Pontianak, Manado and Bima. Together, these represent most of the key social and water challenges that Indonesian cities face.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/21 → 30/09/25|
- Radboud University Nijmegen (lead)
- Department of Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies
- Universitas Indonesia
- Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia
- Universitas Kristen Maranatha
- Yayasan Humanis dan Inovasi Sosial
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.