The aim of the project is to improve medical education in the field of patient handover. An earlier European project, in which the OUNL also participated, developed the Handover toolbox: a procedure and application for patient handover. The Patient project aims to implement a handover course for European medicine students.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/08 → 30/09/11|
- University Medical Center Utrecht (lead)
- Fundacion Avedis Donabedian para la Mejora de la Calidad Asistencial
- University of Birmingham
- Centrum Monitorowania Jakosci W Ochronie Zdrowia
- Azienda Sanitaira di Firenze
- Radboud University Nijmegen
- Karolinska Institutet
- Karolinska University Hospital
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.