TENCompetence will support individuals, groups and organisations in Europe in lifelong competence development by establishing the most appropriate technical and organizational infrastructure, using open-source, standards-based, sustainable and innovative technology.
Project co-funded by the European Commission within the Sixth Framework Programme (2002-2006) FP6-IST - Information Society Technologies: thematic priority under the specific programme "Integrating and strengthening the European research area" (2002-2006). TENCompetence IST-2005-027087
|Effective start/end date||1/12/05 → 30/11/09|
- CERTH Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
- Fundacio Barcelona Media Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- Giunti Labs S.R.L.
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover
- INSEAD Institut Européen d'Administration des Affaires
- LogicaCMG Nederland b.v.
- Sofiiski Universitet Sveti Kliment Ohridski
- Software De Base SA
- Stad Antwerpen
- Stichting Surf
- Synergetics N.V.
- The University of Bolton
- UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education
- Wageningen University & Research
- Open Universiteit (lead)
- competence development
- lifelong learning
- learning environment
- learning design
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.