The TYCON project developed a set of online and mobile mini-games. These are aimed at both students taking construction courses and professionals already working in construction who want to develop further. The player is a 'virtual trainee'. They encounter realistic situations that they must solve, and receive support and feedback. In addition to the construction workers-in-training, the project is also aimed at intermediate vocational schools and other training centers/trainers for the construction industry and industry organizations dealing with professional qualifications and companies.
|Effective start/end date||1/10/18 → 1/03/21|
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia (Project partner)
- Westdeutsche Handwerkskammertag (Project partner)
- Centro Edile Andrea Palladio (Project partner)
- Bildungszentren des Baugewerbes e.V. (Project partner)
- Fundación Laboral de la Construcción (Project partner)
- Coventry University (Project partner)
- Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana (SUPSI) (Project partner)
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.